Website Usage Terms And Conditions
Welcome to our Jennifer Gibson Jewellery website.
The term ‘Jennifer Gibson Jewellery’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Customers must be over 18 years of age.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable, in any event. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Should any claim be made against us in respect of the sale of any item or product, you agree our liability shall be restricted to, and shall not exceed, the purchase price paid by you for the item or product purchase by you.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We reserve the right at all times to make improvements, modifications, withdrawals or changes of any kind to all or any aspect of our website and to vary or change these conditions on the website. Your continued use of our website following such changes shall be deemed your acceptance of change.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website and its content is copyright of Jennifer Gibson Jewellery – © Jennifer Gibson Jewellery 2018. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Vintage and Pre-Owned Items and Item Condition
We go to extreme lengths to bring you a collection that is in exceptional to good condition for its age. By its very nature, vintage and pre-owned jewellery will show signs of use and wear in close-up and differs to newly manufactured jewellery in this regard. Please read and consider the following condition information before making your purchase.
The items for sale are believed to be genuine pieces of vintage jewellery or later ‘pre-owned’ pieces of jewellery. Consequently, items will not appear as new and signs of age to varying degrees are to be expected, especially age appropriate wear. Age appropriate wear adds to the authenticity and character of the piece and within reason is unlikely to detract from the market value of the product. We aim to avoid damaged products in our collection and will typically only include such an item for sale in our collection if we believe it is merited due to rarity or historical interest. Additionally, any level of damage will be pointed out in the product description and will be described to the best of our knowledge.
For all items in our collection, we aim to describe any significant signs of wear, beyond age appropriate wear, in the product description and photographs and to the best of our knowledge. Please study these carefully before purchase. Please contact us via the contact page should you wish to discuss the condition of any item and have your questions answered before making a purchase.
Any statements made on our website regarding the condition of the product for sale does not constitute advice nor is it intended to be used as such. Items are described to the best of our knowledge.
The full price and delivery cost (where appropriate) must be paid in full by you at the time your order is placed. Preparation for dispatch and delivery will commence when full payment is received and cleared and assuming cleared payment the order will be dispatched within 48hours. If for any reason the card issuer does not authorise payment we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
We accept all major debit and credit cards through PayPal.
Payments are only accepted in Pounds Sterling (£GBP). If payment is made with a foreign currency the amount will still be taken in £GBP, at the conversion rate applied by the relevant payment scheme at the time of processing the order. The payment scheme for this website is PayPal.
All bank charges or commissions relating to any payment made by you, must be met by you, irrespective of the method of payment you use.
An order acknowledgement email will be sent to you detailing the item/s you have ordered.
If for any reason and in the rare event we are unable to fulfill your order, we will contact you by email within 24 hours of you placing the order. Where appropriate we will work with you to find a suitable alternative or indeed arrange for a full refund where payment has been authorised and cleared.
When placing an order the information you provide in the order process must be true and accurate.
Legal ownership of item/s is retained by us until full payment has been made and cleared. Similarly, legal ownership is regained if a refund is given for the item.
Delivery and Returns
All orders will be boxed and packaged to the best of our ability to minimise risk of damage during delivery.
- UK Delivery
Delivery within the UK is free for all orders.
Orders under £150 will be dispatched via Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For Service.
Orders of £150 and above will be dispatched via Royal Mail Special Delivery Service.
Both services require a signature upon receipt. You will be notified of the tracking number by email.
The time for delivery is not guaranteed by us. Please refer to the Royal Mail website for more information about these services.
We aim to package and dispatch your order within 48 hours assuming cleared payment. We do appreciate there are occasions when an urgent delivery is needed so please get in touch with us via the contact page and we will do our utmost to fulfil your need.
- International Delivery
We charge £15 for international orders up to £500 and £25 for orders over £500. Orders will be dispatched via Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed or Airsure or alternative carrier, dependent on the compensation level required.
The remainder of the total delivery cost for these orders is met by us as a goodwill gesture to our international customers.
The time for delivery is not guaranteed by us. Please refer to the Royal Mail website.
We aim to package and dispatch your order within 48 hours assuming cleared payment including postage costs. We do appreciate there are occasions when an urgent delivery is needed so please get in touch with us via the contact page and we will do our utmost to fulfill your need.
All delivery costs are non-refundable.
Local import taxes or duties on your parcel or delays due to border processes are the sole responsibility of the customer and in no part and under no circumstances are the responsibility of Jennifer Gibson Jewellery.
Thank you for shopping at www.jennifergibsonjewellery.com
We hope you are pleased with your purchase. However, if you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, we’re here to help.
Our policy lasts 7 calendar days from receipt. If 7 days have gone by since your order was delivered, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, including tags. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, please contact us within 48 hours of delivery for return instructions. Post your item to our return address provided.
You will be responsible for paying return shipping costs. Return shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping your order will be deducted from your refund.
International returns need to be clearly marked ‘Returned Goods Country of Origin UK ‘ on the package. Failure to do so will likely incur import charges which you are liable for and which will be deducted from your refunded balance, upon receipt.
You should consider using a tracked postal service such as the one used for delivery, or purchasing insurance to cover the value of your purchase, in case of loss or damage during the return delivery to us. We are in no way responsible for loss or damage of items that you dispatch for return.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund within 3 days of receipt of the returned item/s.
If approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment via the payment provider with which your original payment was made.
Sale items (if applicable)
We aim to provide exceptional customer service so our refund service applies to all products including sale items.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Owing the individual nature of each piece in the Jennifer Gibson Jewellery Collection we do not offer exchanges. You may of course choose to return your item in accordance with the returns policy and if you require, we will assist you in selecting a suitable new piece for purchase.
Contacting Jennifer Gibson Jewellery
If would like help with your order please contact us either via email email@example.com or call 07825345305.
Your Statutory Rights
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Jennifer Gibson Jewellery is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that we aim to use this only in accordance with this privacy statement.
Jennifer Gibson Jewellery may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to inform yourself of any changes. This policy is effective from October 1st 2016.
Personal Information and What We Do with It
By using our site and providing personal information you agree that we can use information gathered for the primary purpose of providing you with a secure, smooth and efficient experience and to provide the products you have ordered. In particular for the following reasons:
- Administer the site and orders from purchase to delivery and returns where appropriate.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting.
- Analyse how customers are making use of the site.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical and electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in the registration form during the ordering process look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want to create an account.
- if you have previously created an account, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held about you, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
1930s Art Deco Rare Mr & Mrs Penguin Early Coro Fur Clips£285.00
1930s Czech Vintage Turquoise Glass Filigree Necklace£98.00
1950’s Garnet Red Crystal Statement Cuff Attr. CIS Zoltowska£245.00
1950’s VINtage Rhinestone Bracelet£68.00
1950s Hobe Crystal Short Cascade Clip Earrings£60.00
1980s ASKEW Ornate Black Glass and Gilt Tassel Vintage Collar£295.00
1980s Balmain Paris Gold Plated Sea Shell Brooch£95.00
1990s Crystal Jewel Vibe Vintage Clip Earrings£70.00
A Very Wonderful Very Large 1940’s Mazer Crystal Brooch£195.00
An Amazing Large Weiss 1950s Full Alexandrite Vintage Parure£495.00
Art Glass and Crystal Vintage Clamper bangle 1950’s£98.00
As Selected by Homes & Antiques Christmas Guide – Gigantic 1940’s VOGUE Sterling Silver Vermeil Crystal Bow Brooch£320.00
Beautiful 1940s Sterling Silver Hobe Cherub Bracelet£125.00
BOUCHER 1940s Sterling Silver Crystal Clip£295.00
BOUCHER Faux Ruby & Crystal Gilt 1960s Vintage Necklace Sautoir£675.00
Bronze aurora borealis 1950’s Vintage Cha-Cha bracelet£75.00
CHANEL 1985 Vintage Pearl Gripoix Brooch£585.00
CHANEL Gilt Heart Logo 1995 Vintage Clip Earrings£295.00
Chanel Vintage 1970s Gilt Gripoix Bib Statement Necklace£1,750.00
CHANEL VINTAGE 1990 QUilted Gilt CC Logo CLip Earrings£395.00
CHANEL vintage 1997 collection turnlock silvertone clips£365.00
Chanel Vintage Necklace Gilt Choker Tassel Necklace 1984£1,150.00